Stay in touch.
Unified communications can dramatically reduce call costs and increase business responsiveness.
With the option to choose from multiple carrier interfaces including SIP, our voice solutions let you take advantage of VoIP technology and reduce your call costs. Also, built in Auto Attendant and voicemail comes at no extra cost, ideal for small companies with limited budgets. You can use your mobile to stay contactable on your office number, from anywhere with a single number. Easily scales up or down as your business requirements change to a maximum of 40 handsets.
With more than 10 years’ experience in delivering successful communications for Australian organisations large and small our voice solutions strong heritage in voice and collaboration to deliver a reliable and feature rich communications solution specifically for small businesses.
- Expandable to a maximum of 40 extensions PSTN, Basic Rate ISDN, Primary Rate ISDN and SIP trunks Digital/Analogue/IP extensions.
- Automated Attendant allows incoming calls to be directed to their destination without human assistance.
- Voicemail with email notification Dial-in 16 party conference bridge
- Ring groups allows you to associate extensions to a group of telephones
- Music on hold and background music
- Mobile extension
- Built in Hotel/Motel features 12 or 24 key terminals with headset connection
- Simple installation
- Lowers your costs – competitive starting price and a low cost terminal range plus the option to choose from multiple carrier interfaces including SIP, our voice solutions lets you take advantage of VoIP technology to reduce your call costs.
- Increases your productivity – time saving and intuitive handset features that the whole team can use, without the need for training including shortcuts that speed up working processes. Built in Auto attendant routes calls automatically to the right person without the need for receptionist intervention enabling a more efficient and responsive level of customer service.
- Flexibility for mobile employees – Use an IP phone or mobile extension in a remote or home office location to communicate with colleagues with the same ease as if you were in the office.
- Remain reachable on the road – carry your office number with you using mobile extension and access your voicemail messages from your desktop or mobile phones and even email inbox, ensuring you never miss an important call.
- Improved customer service – mobility solutions for quicker customer responses from wherever you are along with Caller ID to help you identify and offer personalised service to the caller.
- Reach crucial business decisions faster – built in conference bridge provides a convenient option for arranging meetings with up to 16 people.
- Scalable solution that can expand and grow with your business – with the option to add extras when you need them and easily scale the system up or down as your business requirements change to a maximum of 40 handsets.